Sunday, September 20, 2009

who is the eye of your eyes?



dear all
There is a long journey before we next meet and
it may be on this dusty ground, we can leave our footprints


The good news is no one can make you feel unhappy.
The really good news is you can not make anyone else unhappy.
And the really, REALLY good news is you can make yourself happy
by doing good to others
by donating ur eyes

Seeing through misty eyes, is never so clear,
but why to bother? when there is no light to be seen
Tears flow like a river from the eyes
but why to bother?there's no sign of life in it.....

O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the dark day and night

I pulled back the curtains of my life,
and opened its beauty
I decided I'll choose my destiny
Who is the Eye of my eye;
Who is the Eye of my eye;
Who is the Eye of my eye;
Is it a dream within a dream?
One day I'll be gone - gone from me.
Gone from this world.
No matter what happens, those eyes will one day close
And forever rest in peace.
But I'll never be completely gone,

Because every time she or he blink her eyes
There I will be living forever thro'my eyes
have u decided ??????????????
who will be the eye of ur eyes?

who will be the eye of ur eyes?
To donate.......................click.....http://www.sankaranethralaya.org/eye_pledge.htm
B the proud owner of an eye donor card
Aruna

2 comments: