Thursday, June 25, 2009

THOSE STEMLESS FLOWERS

The flower seller very keenly making bouquet.Rashi stood there watching him silently.He picked out all the stemless flowers and kept aside.Slowly she went near the flower seller and asked “sir, wy are you not using those stemless flowers?”

Flower seller replied….”these are stemless and so useless….I cannot use them to make bouquet”

Then Rashi asked,”Can I have those stemless flowers sir?” Flower seller replied…”why not?” and gave all the stemless flowers to Rashi.

Then he asked “but what will you do with them?”

Rashi replied” but sir, I can keep those stemless flowers on the feet of my god and you know sir even I am stemless ” and she started walking with her caliphers…
The flower seller watched her going with tear filled eyes……

0 comments:

Post a Comment